• 4 universes via Art-Net, or 2 via DMX output
• 20 playback keys x 20 pages, 15 faders x 40 pages
• Limited edition orders include: custom road case, dust cover & USB gooseneck lamp
• 7” TFT-LCD touch screen display
• Backlit buttons (red, green or yellow) & encoders (blue)
• Color picker & effects generator
• RGB & CMY color mixing palette
• Up to 1000 playbacks
• Various built-in shape generator effects
• Up to 400 groups, presets, macros, & shape effects
• 5 custom priority levels for playbacks
• Built-in library supporting over 8,000 fixtures
• Regular firmware and library updates
Place your order today for exclusive items
Enigma™ M4 allows real-time control of 4 universes via Art-Net, or 2 universes when using its optically isolated rear DMX outputs. It also offers a 7-inch TFT-LCD touch screen, and fully loaded keypad command section.
The control panel provides 3-color adjustable backlit buttons (red, green or yellow), 4 backlit encoders (blue), 15 linear faders (+40 pages), and 20 playback keys (+20 pages) which make programming a breeze.
Enigma™ M4 offers MIDI I/O to connect it alongside other consoles, or trigger effects using an external midi device. Audio triggering can be accomplished with its built-in mic, or input audio using its 1/4-inch mono audio jack.
It is equipped with an internal HDD to backup and store show data, and has a USB port to connect other storage devices. Saved user libraries can be loaded and used in other Enigma™ M4 consoles.
Be the first to ask a question about this.